Doc’s Lakeside Cabin
We require you read All Policies
By reserving with Doc’s Lakeside Cabin you are stating that you have read these policies and agree to ALL policies set forth by Doc’s Lakeside Cabin.
By reserving your stay at Doc’s Lakeside Cabin, you are accepting this policy and authorizing Doc’s Lakeside Cabin to charge your credit card for the amount of rental.
By reserving your stay at Doc’s Lakeside Cabin, you are accepting this policy and authorizing Doc’s Lakeside Cabin to charge your credit card should policy be violated or damages occur.
It is the responsibly of credit card holder to inform the others in their reservation about Doc’s Lakeside Cabin policy.
Check-In: AFTER 4:01pm, No Early Arrivals
Cabin will be ready for your arrival AFTER 4pm. No early arrivals
(We prepare for your arrival all the way up to 4:00pm)
Prior to your arrival, via email, you will be issued a 4-digit security code for entry into the cabin.
Check-Out: BEFORE 11:00am
Check out is Before 11:00am, we need to prepare for our next guests.
At check out guest are required to leave the cabin/Hot Tub and property in the same general condition it was upon arrival. I know some of these are common sense but…
1. Wash/Dry and put away dishes, utensils etc.
2. Clean the stove/microwave from any grease of food residue left from cooking
3. Do NOT dispose of hot/used cooking grease in landscaping/grass/rocks or trash bag
4. Wipe off counter tops.
5. Wipe up any spills
6. Do Not remove linens from the beds, I will take care of that.
7. Clean out all food and beverage brought to the cabin.
8. Place all towels washcloths in bathtub.
9. Close all windows and outside doors
10. Please bag all trash and place in outside trash receptacle provided.
)If you Do Not leave the Cabin/Hot Tub and it’s surroundings as it was upon arrival, or if you abuse the cabin or violate any of our policies, you will not be allowed to rent from us in the future, and your credit card will be charged a minimum $100 cabin cleaning fee and/or a minimum $150 Hot Tub Cleaning Fee. No Exceptions.
- You must be 25 years or older to reserve the cabin.
- You must be at least 21 years or older to stay at Doc’s Cabin, this is an Adult only location.
- Only the specified number of guests is allowed at the cabin.**
- Reservations are required to be on the property.
- If it is found that you have more that the number of specified guests at any time at the cabin, you will be charged an extra $100 per Hour per person and you will be asked to leave for breaking policy. No refunds.**
- We pride ourselves with our clean peaceful environment at Doc’s Lakeside Cabin; Doc’s “is not a party place.”
- You are responsible for any damages to the cabin/Hot Tub or its contents during your stay including loss of income.
- In the event of a dispute prevailing party may ask for attorney fee cost.
- Doc’s Lakeside Cabin is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal items while a guest at the cabin
- Doc’s Lakeside Cabin is not responsible for any actions you or your guest take or do while staying at the cabin or surrounding property
- Doc’s Lakeside Cabin is not responsible for any “Acts of God” or “Mother Nature”
- Please Do Not Cook Seafood of any kind in the cabin, also the use of Curry seasoning is NOT
- Allowed, the smell will absorb into the walls, a gas grill is provided for such strong smelling cuisines. $500 Fee No Exceptions!
- We ask that while wet, Do Not sit on beds or furniture and Do Not leave wet towels on floor, for this will damage the furnishings.
- Do NOT hang anything anything on the doors at the cabin, this will damage the doors, we have closets for you to use.
- Please do not move furniture for it will damage the flooring.
- Please leave coolers outside on the porch to prevent damage to flooring.
- We do not allow you to bring your own electronics such as gaming systems, amplifiers or Apple TV to hook into our TV.
- Wax Candles, open flames are not permitted in the cabin;
- Doc’s cabin provides battery-operated candles, and automatic aromatherapy.
- Please do not leave open doors or windows while the fireplace; heat or air conditioning is on.
- Please do not dispose of food products or leftover oils outside the cabin: as this will attract animals to the cabin.
- Do not feed animals of any kind.
- Please do not drive on the grass; we have an irrigation system installed just below the surface.
- Doc’s Cabin realized that some guests must have internet access for their careers, so as a courtesy we started providing Free Wi-Fi for our guests
- Doc’s cabin does not offer refunds for “courtesy” Free Wi-Fi.
- To access Free Wi-Fi, see Informational Book located in Doc’s Cabin on kitchen counter for the details and password.
- Smoking and/or vaping is Not allowed in the cabin, on the Screened in Balcony or in the Hot Tub.
- Do Not throw cigarette Butts on the Ground/Snow or Grass.
- The person making the reservation will be responsible for a $500 cleaning fee, if a scent of smoking is detected in the cabin, on the Screened in Balcony or in the Hot Tub.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- With respect to other guest with allergies and health related issues our policy is NO pets. No exceptions.
- The person making the reservation is responsible for a $500 cleaning fee if an animal is taken into the cabin
Hot Tub: IMPORTANT:
Doc’s Lakeside Cabin is designed as an Adult relaxing romantic getaway with a Hot Tub.
We want our guests to be aware of what will contaminate the water in which they are responsible.
Here are a few things that will contaminate the water
- Swimwear only!!! Anything other than a swimsuit will still have detergent and fabric softener in them which will leach out into the hot tub causing the water to either turn cloudy or foam or both.
- Shoes of any kind are not allowed in hot tub as this will scratch the tub and contaminate water.
- Makeup, body lotion, sun tan lotion, sunless tanning lotion, oils, hair gel or any other body products will come off in the water turning the water cloudy and foam or both. You must take a shower with soap before entering the hot tub.
- If you have been down at the lake fishing the hot tub is not a place to wash off, you must take a shower and wash your hands before getting into the hot tub.
- NO Drinking, Smoking or eating in hot tub anyone of theses if dropped in will contaminate the water AND WILL cause it to cloud up and foam.
- Hot Tub use is Not permitted while it is sprinkling, raining, hailing or sleeting, the precipitation will change the balance of chemicals causing the water to be cloudy.
- Leaving the Hot Tub cover off of the hot tub while not in use will let bugs and flying particles get into the water.
- Lowering the Hot tub temperature below 99 degrees will cause the pump not to circulate, resulting in cloudy water.
- If you have had diarrhea/Vomiting in the last 24 hours or a open wound, DO NOT get in the Hot Tub!
- I recommend if 99 degree water is too hot, stay out of Hot Tub (this is Not a swimming pool)
Absolutely, NO GLASS containers near the hot tub; around the hot tub or even on the deck in which the hot tub is located.
There will be a Minimum $150 charge for misuse/Abuse of the hot tub during your stay such as a low water level, contamination, unusually dirty/cloudy/foamy water or foreign objects in hot tub. (i.e. grass, mud, residue from self tanning products, Make-Up, sprays and or Oils, ashes, food, beverages, gum etc)
- We ask that you bring robes or beach towels for the hot tub.
- Persons under the age of 21 are prohibited to use the hot tub
- Doc’s Lakeside Cabin is not responsible for any injuries due to misuse/abuse of the hot tub or any other items located on the premises.
- CBC recommends 15min of soaking in a hot tub
- You must shower with soap before/after soaking in the hot tub
- If you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to call, we have instructions concerning the hot tub in a book on kitchen counter.
It is the responsibly of credit card holder to inform the others in their reservation about Doc’s Lakeside Cabin policy and for maintaining hot tub during stay
- Hot tub cover must remain on the tub and latched while not in use.
- Turn Off the lights in the hot tub, Close and Latch after getting out of the Hot Tub.
- **DO NOT Leave Hot Tub Un-Covered
- Guests are welcome to enjoy a leisure time of fishing in our lake.
- We ask that when you catch, you release back into the lake, so others may enjoy the same.
- Do NOT bring fish into the cabin.
- Absolutely, No cleaning of fish on/in or around our property.
- You must provide your own fishing gear and bait. You assume all risk of fishing and water hazards
Outdoor Activities and Policies:
- As balcony has been screened in for your enjoyment; we ask that you not push on the screen or place your feet on cable railing.
- Please do not move outdoor furniture
- We encourage you to wear appropriate attire and use insect repellant while enjoying the outdoor environment.
- As wooded areas are prevalent to having chiggers, ticks, oak mites, etc.: we encourage you to shower after your outdoor activities for your comfort.
- Doc’s Lakeside Cabin is not responsible for mosquitoes or any other type of insect.
- NO Swimming or Boating Permitted
Doc’s Lakeside Cabin reserves the right to vacate the premises at any time.
Relevant penalties apply for violating policy.
Rates are based on reservations for 2 people.
Additional guest are $85 per night, up to a maximum of 4 people total.
You must secure your reservation with a major credit card.
Reservations require a 50% deposit.
Full payment is expected at least thirty days prior to arrival date.
Doc’s reserves the right to cancel reservations made without completed payment.
We Only accept Credit Cards Visa, Master Card and Discover.
No refunds are available after this date.
Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to arrival date will be refunded deposit minus a 15% handling fee via a check in the mail.
Changing your dates for a reservation will incur a 15% handling fee.
Reservations made for 7 or more consecutive days require a 60-day cancellation notice.
Doc’s reserves the right to cancel reservations made without completed payment
Doc’s Cabin reserves the right to update rental policy.